Vandaag kom ik langs met deze verjaardagscreatie die ik heb gemaakt voor een goede kennis.... Een formaat A4 met het design van Polka Art Studio uit de Chocolade collectie.....
Today I show you this Birthday creation that I made for a good friend.. In an A4 size a design from Polka Art Studio from the Chocolate collection.....
|
gaaf
BeantwoordenVerwijderenA lovely card. I bet your friend felt very special when they received it.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Beautiful card and papers. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCarol DT x
As always a stunning project/keepsake for your friend,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJo thanks xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMonique bedankt xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCarol thanks xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMeg thanks xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSuch a beautiful creation for your friend's birthday; I'm sure she loved it. The chocolate themed papers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you Denise.XX
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYvonne, it's so sweet! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
Luv what you did with the prompt image
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI am at 13
Much live
Thank you Gillena.XX
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnother pretty creation. The little girl looks as if she's enjoying that piece of cake!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Pamela thanks xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderen